[epsi-coord] Urgent. Internet Explore CSS problems!

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:19:12 BST 2011

Hi guys,

I'm in terms of the website itself I'm basically ready, with some minor
things still to be fixed, but that can wait until the weekend.

However, it seems the site looks awful in Internet Explorer 7 and 8 (haven't
seen 9.), when I put the site through a online service that creates screen
shots from it.
I have no access to Internet Explorer at all myself, so can't judge. Daniel
have you looked at the site in IE's?

This is making me desperate. :(  Should have checked on this way sooner
(thought I was staying within standards), so it's a mess of my own making.
I am very urgently looking for someone who can look at the site and has the
skills to IE-proof it by adding specific css to ie.css.
If you know anyone who is freelancing in this field, please get in touch, as
we basically need it over the weekend and ready by Monday.

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu