[epsi-coord] new site in IE 7 , 8 , 9?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:37:12 BST 2011

Hi all,

I'm currently in discussion with a Canadian contact of Peter. She's willing
to do it over the weekend.
Have sent her some info, and she'll look at it now, and then start working
on it tomorrow morning. She'll let me know within the next hour if she can
do it.

Will also talk to her about her asking price, but that's tomorrow.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra