[epsi-coord] draft first announcement Conference 2012

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Tue Oct 25 16:22:10 BST 2011

Dear all,

Awaiting feed back from Juan, please find attached the draft of the first
announcement for the Conference.

The aim of the document is to make sure we 'claim' the date, also allowing
people to put it in their schedules and to register en to give a brief
understanding of what it will be.

I tried to create something 'sound byte like'

Any feed back is welcomed, deadline tomorrow evening (26/10).

I think we would need a design like a logo, and/or specific style, like for
the Warsaw conference last week. Any thoughts on that?

Ton, I would need:

1.       An email address like conference at epsi or something

2.       A facility to register (the link I put in does not work)

3.       A facility to communicate with potential participants and those
that have registered

Reg. M.