[epsi-coord] the week that was, the week that will be

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:38:00 BST 2011

Hi all,

A short update from me. This afternoon I am presenting at a meeting of Dutch
PSI holders (called the Manifest Group, containing various ministries, tax
office, chamber of commerce, traffic and others), so I will not make it into
the call. Therefore an update.

The last week and a half were chaotic for me. A close friend, Marijke, the
wife of my best friend Klaas, died at age 44, and I spent a lot of time
supporting him. The funeral was last Friday. A very intense, extremely sad,
but also deeply beautiful week.

I still did go to Luxembourg last Tuesday to present at the 15th PSI Group
Meeting at the EC. My slides are up at http://slideshare.net/epsiplatform of
course. Interesting things there on the directive review, pricing study, the
EU data portal etc. Also see recent news on our platform to see the
announcements made there by NL, F, E, P.

This week I am focussing on getting a test site running on the OKF servers.
So that we have a working and functional test site by Oct 1st to show Juan.

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra