[epsi-coord] FW: contours ePSI 2013 Conference

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Sun Apr 29 14:32:19 BST 2012

Dear all,

Please find below and attached the message I sent out to Mariusz Maciejewski of the Polish Institute of Sciences.

As discussed during our Conference call, this Institute has demonstrated interest to (co-)host the 2013 ePSI Conference. Where it requested some more details, I have produced the first version of the working document.

As you will see, it builds on the Rotterdam document to some extent. However, the new angle is the perception that we should get on board stakeholders that are currently missing out. Accordingly, the working title of the conference is: 'Gotcha!' (which of course may change over time).

I would appreciate if you could look through, so that we can start our conceptual process in due course (giving us plenty of time to get organized).

Obviously, if you hear about other organisations interested in hosting the conference, please bring it during our conference call.

Kind regards,

Marc