[epsi-coord] Fact sheets and Topic reports

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Wed Apr 25 16:36:13 BST 2012

Hi all,

Statusupdate as promised:

Fact sheets:
13 are online.
2 are prepared by Daniel and await the 'finishing touch'.
1 is now edited and will be uploaded by Ton ASAP.

This leaves 4 to be done by Daniel. Who, I gathered from last meeting, planned to do 5 more in may.

What we promised however was:

March: Publish 5 Fact Sheets by March 31st.

April: Publish 5 Fact Sheets by April 30th.

So I think we need to repair this quick! When we initially found this problem, we tried to solve it, by doing 5 in march (divided to all of us), then Daniel could do his scheduled 5 in april. Somehow this got mixed up.

Topic Reports

Below I have provided a table with all the topic reports, including the data for which the topic report should have been published. As you can see, we're one down…
This is not a big issue, because we promised to do 2 in march, 2 in april, 2 in may en 1 in june. At the moment, we need to do april, may and june. This however does mean we'll have to produce another TR quickly.

@Marc, your TR on financing for Basic registries was scheduled for may on your own request, because you did not want to do one in the first months of the year. It will need to be done this month.
@Daniel: I was under the impression you had understood that you needed to take over my paper on data viz before the end of the month. Since it is now scheduled for october somehow has obviously gone wrong. Anyway, let us find out how we can change this?

2011

Transport Datata

Daniel

Finished

2011 / 3

2011

Parliamentary

Daniel

Finished

2011 / 4

2011

Bulgaria

Daniel

Finished

2011 / 5

2011

Romania

Daniel

Finished

2011 / 6

2011

2008/2010 reviews

Tom

Finished

2011 / 7

2011

Data Journalism

Tom

Finished

2011 / 8

2011

Portugal

Tom

Finished

2011 / 9

2011

Privacy

Katleen

Finished

2011 / 10

2011

Belgium

Katleen

Finished

2011 / 11

2011

Budget Data

Tom

at Juan

2011 / 12

2012

Public Procurement Data

Tom

at Hans

2012 /8

2012

Aid Data

Daniel

Juan expects revised version? Ton will contact Juan

2012 / 1

2012

Cultural Heritage  Data

Daniel

at Juan

2012 /2

2012

Data Vizualisation

Tom > Daniel

August

2012 /4

2012

Impact of the new Directive

Katleen
        Accepted

2012 /3

2012

Local Data

Antti

June

2012 / 6

2012

Data Wrangling Tools

Tom > Daniel

July

2012 / 7

2012

Financing re-use of information contained in Basic Registries

Marc

may

2012 / 5

2012

Linked Data

Tom > Daniel

September

2012 /9

2012

Apps Competitions

Antti

October

2012 /10

2012

How open Data is working in Africa

Katleen

World bank stories. Kenya, South Africa etc.

2013 /1

2012

Licensing

Marc