[epsi-coord] Special Topic Report on Pricing

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Thu Aug 23 20:50:09 BST 2012

Dear all,

At the urgent request of the EC, we have accepted the task to produce a
'special Topic Report' on pricing by mid September.

This calls for organizing a small survey to be distributed amongst some
knowledgeable PSI re-use friends around Europe. I have drafted a
questionnaire, which you will find attached and I have listed a scheme of
experts that I think are able to respond to the questions.

As you will see I am falling short in a number of countries. Can you please
add names to scheme below, including email addresses. If you think I missed
out on countries that we should take on board (e.g. because you have friends
down there that can certainly address the questions) please list them as
well.

As I will be on holidays tomorrow as of 16.00, I would really appreciate
your speedy input.

Thanks,

Marc

country