[epsi-coord] two questions

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Wed Feb 8 10:16:10 GMT 2012

Hi team,

I have two questions regarding the conference:

1. do we want to hire Volker to do the video and photo coverage. This would cost us a total of 1300. I did send his estimate last week. If we wanted to hire him we need to confirm this.

2. Lucy and Ira from OKF keep on asking if they could submit a proposal for OpenSpending and CKAN workshop at the conference. Would this be possible or is the programme set as is?

Regards
Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich