[epsi-coord] two questions

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Wed Feb 8 10:49:11 GMT 2012

Hi Daniel,

1. We need to decide hereon jointly. We need such coverage, so the question
is whether this is a good offer. I have no idea thereon. Anybody else? In
any case, I always consider it wise to have at least two offers.

2. Following Ton's request, I managed to arrange an extra room at the
conference (small though, around 25 people), so in principle we could
accommodate things like this. I think Ton also had some other ideas.
However, I am a bit hesitant to create another parallel track...

I would suggest that we discuss this on Monday, but if it can not wait, than
the others are invited to give their views.

Reg. M.