[epsi-coord] progress, conference calls

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Feb 13 13:21:16 GMT 2012

Dear all,

I just uploaded a task list / progress report to Google Docs. I encompassed all tasks listed by Marc and me in the last two CC's. I have taken the structure of the Tech Report (the first one) and listed tasks according to deliverable.

Please be aware:

 *   Because it's a google doc, every one can edit simultaniously (so no file problems, hopefully)
 *   Red actions should be done by now, green have been resolved. If you mark actions that have been done green, I will filter them out for next week's meeting.
 *   Please add new actions to this list, but add them: itemized (small actions, rather then Big. @Marc will organise conference won't help :)
 *   Please provide a deadline for every action, as well as a person responsible. Try to limit @all -> tasks…

Have fun this afternoon, because unfortunately I won't be there. I have a long standing training to give. My updates, actions are already in the document.

Find the progress report on docs.google.com – I used Ton.zijlstra at gmail.com, operationpettycoat at gmail.com, daniel.p.dittrich at okfn.org, katleen.janssen at timelex.eu, hans.graux at timelex.eu. If this is not the e-mail you use for GDocs, everyone can give out a new invitation through the 'share' button (top right).

Kind regards,

Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen