[epsi-coord] meeting today

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Feb 13 14:07:00 GMT 2012

Dear all,

do to an important meeting with some clients I am not able to attend todays meeting.

Sorry - for that! I will send by tomorrow.

UPDATES

1. Conference: I have updated the list of Speakers I am inviting in the planning document in the dropbox.

2. Press-contacts
I have compiled a list that I will send tomorrow

3. Trailblazers
I have compiled a list that I will send tomorrow

4. Topic Report on Transport Data
Final version in the Dropbox, ready to publish.

5. Work plan for OKF

DANIEL

- Topic reports
2012	February		Aid Data
2012	March		Cultural Data

- I will also spend some working days on the Conference organisation

ANTTI

- Topic reports
2012	June			Local Data
2012	October		Apps Competitions

- Fact sheets
Antti is also happy to write a couple of fact sheets - how many? I am sorry but I could not find a up to date list of fact sheets with assignments. Some topic suggestions (to be discussed and agreed with Tom):
- Open data for the bodies that finance scientific research
- Open data in public procurement

- News shift
Antti is also happy to take a two weeks news shift. Time of the shift has to be agreed with Ton.

@team: If you can think of any other tasks you would like to see the OKF should be working on in the next month please say so.

--

Daniel Dietrich
Chairman OKF Deutschland