[epsi-coord] meeting today

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Feb 13 14:14:05 GMT 2012

Dear Daniel, thanks for this.

For the Fact sheets, I think you agreed that you and/or antti would do
all. Here's the list:

   - data journalism

   - (emerging) data tools

   - linked government data

   - barriers in implementing open data

   how PSI re-use can create value in: new products / services

   how PSI re-use can create value in: participation and self-empowerment

   how PSI re-use can create value in: local government policy
implementation

   how PSI re-use can create value in: more efficient government

   how PSI re-use can create value in: effective government

   how PSI re-use can create value in: transparency

@TON should send you drafts of three of them to Daniel!

Kind regards,
Tom

Tom Kronenburg