[epsi-coord] ePSI conference press release

Hans Graux hans.graux at timelex.eu
Thu Feb 16 11:57:59 GMT 2012

Hi all,

As discussed during Monday’s call, I’ve tried to come up with a draft press
release for the conference, to be sent out to potentially interested
publications. As you’ll see, it’s largely based on the existing promotional
materials, but my two main goals were to keep it short (one page max) and
to make it understandable to anyone with even the slightest interest in the
topic (so no jargon or references to legal texts). Could you take a look at
see if this is appealing enough for press purposes? Your comments would be
very welcome. I also put it in the dropbox under the marketing-folder for
the conference.

BR,

Hans