[epsi-coord] conflicting copies

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Fri Feb 17 09:58:21 GMT 2012

Dear all,

I see things are going wrong with the planning excel sheet, there are
several conflicting copies.

As I made substantial changes yesterday, I will now rename that version into
'planning document conference 1.6'. Can you please go through that version
(Ton and Tom in particular) and update that one (Ton can do this before
14.00 and close it, Tom can you do this before 18.00 and close it).

On Monday we need to discuss how to make sure we do not mess up the
document.

Reg. M.