[epsi-coord] two new offers

Volker Agueras Gaeng volker.agueras at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:19:34 GMT 2012

Dear Daniel,

attached you will find two different offers - including the  requested
videostreaming.

First offer includes the use of two cameras + video mixer.
The mix of two cameras would be streamed.

Second offer includes the use of only one camera.

Both offers requires the use of two personell resources  - instead of one,
like in the first offer I sent you two days before.

To save costs I will engaged a trainee on-the-spot

The cheapest method to stream the conference is by using just the front cam
of my notebook. therefore I did not sent you an offer, because the result
of this approach isn´t satisfactory for you.

Travel costs for all employees will be matched with the client and will be
charged separately.

With best regards,

Volker Agüeras Gäng

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:53, Volker Agueras Gaeng <volker.agueras at gmail.com

--
Volker A. Gaeng
senior project manager/journalist
videoproduction
http://www.bergervoet-agueras.de/formate.php
Büro Berlin
Prenzlauer Allee 217
10405 Berlin
büro: +49-30-5-30-50-20-0
privat: +49-30-44-34-22-40
mobil: (on business/geschäftl.) +49-151-24-17-03-14
WebVideoproduktion.
Medienberatung, Studien, Analysen.

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder private Informationen enthalten.
Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Adressat sein oder diese E-Mail
fälschlicherweise erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte umgehend den
Absender und vernichten diese E-Mail. Jegliche unerlaubte Vervielfältigung,
Bekanntgabe oder Verbreitung des Inhalts dieser E-Mail ist strengstens
untersagt.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or private information. If you are
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.