[epsi-coord] re-use of cultural heritage

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Feb 21 13:02:04 GMT 2012

Hi Ton, all

I am rethinking the session on "Re-use of Cultural Heritage Information(CHI)" again.

Moderator: Hans Graux (ePSI team)
- Richard Swetenham (DG INFSO)
- Dirk Houtgraaf  (Dutch Ministry of Education and Culture, moderator)
- Vanessa Proudman/ Davis Hiskea  (Europeana)
- Harry Verwayen (Business Development Director Europeana)
- CHI Re-user (Berlitz, Lonely Planet)

I have send mail to Maarten Brinkerink and other open GLAM colleagues. I suggest two things:

1. Since Harry Verwayen is confirmed and also from Europeana I suggest we do not urge Vanessa Proudman/ Davis Hiskea to come on stage.

2. We invite Jo Pugh from the National Archives. He was recommended as a good speaker + not dogmatic and might be interested in presenting some counter arguments.

What do you think?

Daniel

--

Daniel Dietrich