[epsi-coord] add OKF to the programme

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Tue Feb 21 19:42:13 GMT 2012

Hi Daniel,

Adding Rufus to the "vistas" session could be good, as he definitely has a vision, but I'm not sure if we should add him considering the fact that we have tried to avoid putting ourselves up as speaker - wouldn't it be better if Rufus and/or Irina would be a moderator for a session? Or should we only consider ourselves as "organisers" rather than speakers?

What do the others think?

Best regards,
katleen