[epsi-coord] document management speakers

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Tue Feb 21 13:37:38 GMT 2012

Dear all,

As we have conflicting copies again, we have to change the procedure, which will be as of now:

1.       I will be the one updating the spread sheet, so as of now, please do not make any changes

2.       Email me the changes that need to be made as to the speakers (name, organisation, session). Please do so in one go, so do not pass emails, but compile them. Like I said I need as many as possible by tomorrow 12.00. After that please send them by Friday 17.00 and next Monday 15.00.

3.       Your basis needs to be version 1.8: I see there are 2 new copies of 1.7, so please check whether the changes made after yesterday are in 1.8. If not, please email them to me.

In case of doubt, please skype me.

Reg. M.