[epsi-coord] back / confcall tomorrow - reschedule

Katleen Janssen Katleen.Janssen at law.kuleuven.be
Mon Feb 27 11:14:01 GMT 2012

Ok for me!

From: epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org] On Behalf Of Marc de Vries
Sent: maandag 27 februari 2012 11:56
To: epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org
Subject: Re: [epsi-coord] back / confcall tomorrow - reschedule

Apparently, not everybody can be in at the same time.

My proposition is:

1.       Today 16.30: Marc, Hans, Katleen, Daniel

2.       Tomorrow 16.00: Marc, Ton, Tom

If this does not suit you, please let me know.

Secondly, I have sent out requests yesterday. I would appreciate if you could take appropriate action before the call.

Thanks, M.