[epsi-coord] back / confcall tomorrow - reschedule

Hans Graux hans.graux at timelex.eu
Mon Feb 27 11:17:57 GMT 2012

Also OK for me.

Hans

*Van:* epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:
epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org] *Namens *Katleen Janssen
*Verzonden:* maandag 27 februari 2012 12:14
*Aan:* epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org
*Onderwerp:* Re: [epsi-coord] back / confcall tomorrow - reschedule

Ok for me!

*From:* epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:
epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org] *On Behalf Of *Marc de Vries
*Sent:* maandag 27 februari 2012 11:56
*To:* epsi-coord at lists.okfn.org

Apparently, not everybody can be in at the same time.

My proposition is:

1.       Today 16.30: Marc, Hans, Katleen, Daniel

2.       Tomorrow 16.00: Marc, Ton, Tom

If this does not suit you, please let me know.

Secondly, I have sent out requests yesterday. I would appreciate if you
could take appropriate action before the call.

Thanks, M.