[epsi-coord] Conf call, possible on Wednesday?

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:05:52 BST 2012

Hi all,

Would it be possible to do our call on Wednesday? I'm preparing a
presentation to deliver a project to a client tomorrow, which is absorbing
quite a lot of time and focus/attention. I've returned from all the
conference travel in the past 8 weeks, and now getting back on the 'normal'
routine.

Also I have Peter Rukavina from Canada staying here today and tomorrow,
while he is working on some of the website features (country pages etc.).

After tomorrow I can work more or less full time again on moving epsi
forward, and preparing the Technical Report.

Wednesday 16:30 would work well for me. Is anybody already on holiday?
(I've got no plans until August)

best,

Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story