[epsi-coord] Update

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:13:40 BST 2012

Hi Daniel,

Yes, we are in fact on schedule with TRs, it's just that Juan (and Richard)
never responded to repeated questions whether they needed to be send to him
or to someone else (this is the first time they mention the new PO by
name). So there's been a bunch of material ready for them for six weeks,
but they never responded to my communication attempts to deliver it to
them. That's what pisses me off, as he now introduces the new PO by
basically saying we've been out of the loop.

Yes, that August deadline is also something weird. First time it pops up.
Of course we already could have had the survey ready and over if Juan had
bothered to respond to my repeated questions. The deadline is attached to
the survey, but no idea why it's a deadline.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story