[epsi-coord] Daniel, tips for news items next week

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:08:22 BST 2012

Also, Daniel and others, please tweet several times per day on our
epsiplatform account. The most recent links at
http://epsiplatform.eu/newsunder This Week have not been tweeted a lot
yet, so please do. Twitter is
about 10% of our traffic to the site!

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story