[epsi-coord] working plan, contact with Juan not good

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Mon Mar 5 09:44:53 GMT 2012

Dear all,

Hereby I give you my proposal for the 'working plan' that Juan has requested. I ran into him last week and he urged me to do this quickly. I would like your input on this document this afternoon.

Furthermore, and this is really important, he was very upset with us. Failing to deliver what we promised, annoyed by the progress of the conference, he said:

 1.  We will not be automatically asked for an extension of this contract.
 2.  He wants to have a word with the full team on the day of the conference, Richard Swetenham shall also be present to convey the right 'tone of voice'.

I have told him we will send him the 'workplan' asap. And we can and should meet. I hinted towards the 15th for a meeting, because I believe meeting on the conference day itself will be impossible.

I think we should discuss this all, this afternoon.

Kind regards, Tom