[epsi-coord] contours ePSI 2013 Conference

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Tue May 1 14:06:34 BST 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for this.

Indeed, it would be good if you could touch base with your contacts to see
whether they would be interested (too).

Obviously, if we work with two (or more) hosts, they (or rather their
interests) will need to be compatible. Nevertheless, at stage we should
explore all possibilities and not sell ourselves to anyone (yet).

Reg. M.