[epsi-coord] Fact sheets and Topic reports

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat May 5 18:53:27 BST 2012

Hi Tom,

thanks for the update and sorry for responding late.

On 25.04.2012, at 17:36, Tom Kronenburg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Statusupdate as promised:
>
> Fact sheets:
> 13 are online.
> 2 are prepared by Daniel and await the 'finishing touch'.

the 2 are ready in the dropbox.

> 1 is now edited and will be uploaded by Ton ASAP.
>
> This leaves 4 to be done by Daniel. Who, I gathered from last meeting, planned to do 5 more in may.

hmm, in the deliverables it says 20 fact sheets. So if we have 15 ready we only need 5 more. Is that rigth?

There is also a list in the GDoc which lists 6 more:

	• how PSI re-use can create value in: new products / services 	-
	• how PSI re-use can create value in: participation and self-empowerment -
	• how PSI re-use can create value in: local government policy implementation -
	• how PSI re-use can create value in: more efficient government -
	• how PSI re-use can create value in: effective government -
	• how PSI re-use can create value in: transparency -

> What we promised however was:
>
> March: Publish 5 Fact Sheets by March 31st.
> April: Publish 5 Fact Sheets by April 30th.
>
> So I think we need to repair this quick! When we initially found this problem, we tried to solve it, by doing 5 in march (divided to all of us), then Daniel could do his scheduled 5 in april. Somehow this got mixed up.

See above. Please advise.

> Topic Reports
>
> Below I have provided a table with all the topic reports, including the data for which the topic report should have been published. As you can see, we're one down…
> This is not a big issue, because we promised to do 2 in march, 2 in april, 2 in may en 1 in june. At the moment, we need to do april, may and june. This however does mean we'll have to produce another TR quickly.
>
> @Marc, your TR on financing for Basic registries was scheduled for may on your own request, because you did not want to do one in the first months of the year. It will need to be done this month.
> @Daniel: I was under the impression you had understood that you needed to take over my paper on data viz before the end of the month. Since it is now scheduled for october somehow has obviously gone wrong. Anyway, let us find out how we can change this?

Didn't you start with this one already? I thought so and that Hans would then finalise it. If this is not the case I can write it by end May. I am sorry if there has been some confusion.

Regards
Daniel