[epsi-coord] Reimbursement of Conference

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Fri May 4 15:49:25 BST 2012

Hi,

Everybody that has sent an invoice has been paid. We clearly outlined in the e-mail that contained the payment procedure that invoices would get paid quicker.
A number of the other have also been paid. Unfortunately not all, as we have to take into consideration the internal HEC procedures for payment. Unfortunately not really flexible.

I had some real work coercing them to pay out all the different private claims.

Now, as I say, most have been paid, and everybody that has sent me a claim has been put into the proces, so should be paid within two weeks.

@Ton, yes, you spoke about a mrs. Velasco from spain. I have contacted her and she will be paid within the next two weeks.

Kind regards, Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen