[epsi-coord] open data day and conference

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:01:16 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Indeed the Open Data Day is now announced for the day after our
ePSIplatform conference

The Open Data Day is an event where in various cities around the world
people get together to hack on open data. I've participated in 2010 and
2011 with a team in my home town Enschede.

As we will find ourselves in Warsaw for the conference on the 22nd, it
seems we could try and do something in Warsaw. What are our contacts with
the local hacker scene? And is there enough local Polish data to do
something with? Maybe some of us should try and stay on for the 23rd and
help create a local event?

I will announce the ePSI conference tomorrow to our mailinglist.

Thoughts welcome.
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story