[epsi-coord] Topic Report Apps competitions?

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:21:52 GMT 2012

Hi,

yes, you have judged correctly the e-mails about the data collection
that is going on. I'm terribly sorry for the delay.

The survey is open now, I will have one interview and an other meeting
related to the TR this week.
-> I will send first draft to the list at latest during the weekend
-> Final version then by 25.11.2012
-> Then the proof reading in India

Antti

On 12.11.2012 18:36, Ton Zijlstra wrote:
> Hi Antti,
>
> can you tell us what the status is for the Topic Report on app
> competitions? It was originally scheduled for Oct, but you're still
> gathering data for it, judging by the e-mails I've seen. How is that
> coming along? When do you think you can have the TR ready?
>
> best,
> Ton
> Interdependent Thoughts
> Ton Zijlstra
>
> ton at tonzijlstra.eu <mailto:ton at tonzijlstra.eu>
> +31-6-34489360
>
> http://zylstra.org/blog
>
> *Share your real life open data experiences,*
> *observations and anecdotes:*
> http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story

+358 44 337 5439
about.me/apoikola <http://about.me/apoikola>