[epsi-coord] local OGD projects for ePSI conference 2013

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Nov 26 17:07:21 GMT 2012

Dear Lukasz, Alek,

on the ePSi platform 2013 conference, I am supposed to look after

Track C: Open Data in Poland: the state of play
22nd February, 11:30 - 12:30

# Content
I think I will need your help! What are the coolest / most exciting open data projects / initiatives in the last year? One option would be to have only open data projects on stage or to organize kind of a stakeholder debate (government, administration, civil society, business). In this case we would approach via issues instead via projects. This decision depends on your judgement. What do you think is more interesting in the Polish context?

# Format
We have 1h, I would like to have 3-4 panelists + one moderator each max! 5 min talk = 20 min.  Then interview style debate with 2 questions / panelist by the moderator (15min). So we will have an other 20 min for open debate. For this to work out, not only panelists and moderator need to be good, but we need good people in the audience too.

# ACTIONS
- identify and invite 3 panelists
- identify and invite moderator
- develop questions
- identify other relevant Polish open data stakeholders to invite as active audience

I would love to have a short skype chat with you guys. Any chance by the end of this week? Thursday/Friday? Or early next week? Please suggest date and time.

All the best
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich
Open Data evangelist; Open Knowledge Foundation

www.ddie.me
twitter.com/ddie
+49 176 327 685 30
+49 30 57703666 0