[epsi-coord] first announcement 2013 Conference

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Thu Oct 4 14:31:25 BST 2012

Hi Lukasz,

I will add the Cyber Law sign.

Very interesting to invite the ombudsman, but was a 'DPA'?

We are in the process of gathering big names. I think within two weeks we
will have a next draft program. It would be good if we could also add some
big Polish names, can you provide those (full name person, name organisation
in English, position of the person).

Kind regards,

Marc