[epsi-coord] Fwd: Invitation to speak at ePSI conference 2013

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Fri Feb 1 11:39:18 GMT 2013

I think this is not to junior and we should invite him.

I would follow up and point Tord to Ton whit would then go into the specifics, ok?

Daniel

Begin forwarded message:

--
Daniel Dietrich
Open Data evangelist; Open Knowledge Foundation

www.ddie.me
twitter.com/ddie
+49 176 327 685 30
+49 30 57703666 0