[epsi-coord] Fwd: Invitation to speak at ePSI conference 2013

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Fri Feb 1 12:00:19 GMT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Thanks.

He looks indeed senior.

Do you know him?

Reg. M.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org
[mailto:epsi-coord-bounces at lists.okfn.org] Namens Daniel Dietrich
Verzonden: vrijdag 1 februari 2013 12:39
Aan: ePSI team
Onderwerp: [epsi-coord] Fwd: Invitation to speak at ePSI conference 2013

I think this is not to junior and we should invite him.

I would follow up and point Tord to Ton whit would then go into the
specifics, ok?

Daniel

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Sophia Oliver <sophia.oliver at digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk>
> Subject: Re: Invitation to speak at ePSI conference 2013
> Date: 1 February 2013 10:58:26 GMT
> To: Daniel Dietrich <daniel.dietrich at okfn.org>
> Cc: Tord - Cabinet Office Johnsen
> <Tord.Johnsen at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk>, Ed - Cabinet Office Parkes
> <Ed.Parkes at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk>, Sophia - Cabinet Office Oliver
> <Sophia.Oliver at cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk>
>
> Daniel
>
> Sorry for delay. Tord - copied - from the transparency team can be on the
panel. Can you let him know who he should speak to about specifics?

--
Daniel Dietrich
Open Data evangelist; Open Knowledge Foundation Promoting Open Knowledge in

www.ddie.me
twitter.com/ddie
+49 176 327 685 30
+49 30 57703666 0