[epsi-coord] Daniel, urgent Fwd: EPSI platform handover - considerations

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Wed Feb 20 15:41:00 GMT 2013

In a nutshell, all zones are the same:

  $DOMAIN .        A     178.79.156.190
  www.$DOMAIN.     CNAME $DOMAIN.

Only epsiplatform.eu. has a few additional records:

  epsiplatform.eu.            MX 10 mail.okfn.org.
  new.epsiplatform.eu.        CNAME epsiplatform-new.okserver.org.
  www.epsiplatform.eu.        CNAME epsiplatform-new.okserver.org.
  old.epsiplatform.eu.        CNAME epsiplatform-old.okserver.org.
  webalizer.epsiplatform.eu.  CNAME epsiplatform-old.okserver.org.

where epsiplatform-new.okserver.org. is 178.79.156.190 again, and
epsiplatform-old.okserver.org is 178.79.153.167.

But then the MX and the A records will change with the migration, so i
guess in the end no record will stay.

/n

--
See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.