[epsi-coord] last version of the program - please bang on doors!

Marc de Vries info at devriesmarc.nl
Wed Jan 9 17:07:06 GMT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Although I understand your concern, I think the disclaimer at the top of the
program - (the program may be subject to change) - should be enough.

If you really want to make the distinction, you also need to explain then in
a footnote. Also, I think that the large majority has confirmed (maybe one
or two not).

I rather would push for the confirmation.

Reg. M.