[epsi-coord] update Commission and conference

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:59:46 GMT 2013

hi all,

I've had a conversation with the EC today. It is unclear whether Martha
Nagy-Rothengass will be available for the conference. However they do
guarantee that one of their team will be at the conference: either Martha,
or Ivo, or if both can't make it, Katalin or Szymon themselves.
They will not attend the workshop due to time constraints. So we have their
ocntribution to the plenary confirmed, just not yet who it will be. For now
I suggest we leave Martha on the program.

Also asked them about the handover to the new team, which they had not
thought about yet. A new project officer will take over for the new
contract and I will meet him next week in Luxembourg when I am there for
the PSI group meeting. I've suggested doing a final meeting in Luxembourg
shortly after the conference to end the project.

they will soon get back to us on the TRs on liability and apps
competitions. Expected early next week.

best
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story