[epsi-coord] Conference spam

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Jan 22 17:56:52 GMT 2013

Hi all,

today I have launched a little spam attack on our fellow open data colleagues in Europe.

This includes the OKFN lists for AT, BE, BG, CH, CZ, DE, FI, FR, GR, HU, IT, LU, MD, RO, RU, SP

I also send direct invitation to the following people to act as multipliers:

Eva Vozárová <eva at fair-play.sk>
Matej Kurian <kurian at transparency.sk>
Ivan Begtin <ibegtin at gmail.com>
Uģis Bisenieks <ugis.bisenieks at varam.gov.lv>
Petra Reszkető <petra.reszketo at budapestinstitute.eu>
Jindřich Mynarz <mynarzjindrich at gmail.com>
Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos at gmail.com>
Hille Hinsberg <hille.hinsberg at praxis.ee>
Marko Rakar <mrakar at mrak.biz>
Peio Popov <peio at peio.org>
Derek Dohler <derek at transparency.ge>

Lets see what it helps ...

I also started with the first session news and will now post one/day for each session.

http://epsiplatform.eu/content/epsi-conference-track-transport-data

Please use them to retweet and or send to specialized communities such as transport, license, etc

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich
Open Data evangelist; Open Knowledge Foundation

www.ddie.me
twitter.com/ddie
+49 176 327 685 30
+49 30 57703666 0