[epsi-coord] PSI Scoreboard discussion at EC

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:38:28 GMT 2013

Hi Antti,

Yes, I spoke with Antti Eskola, and he pointed me to the Facebook page.

Tom has now incorporated your feedback. As to local initiatives, it
requires not just a portal / page but also a minimum number of datasets and
citizen activity around it. Just to clarify.

best,
Ton
Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton at tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

*Share your real life open data experiences,*
*observations and anecdotes:*
http://epsiplatform.eu/content/share-your-story