[EU-lobby-data] latest info

Erik Wesselius erik at corporateeurope.org
Fri Dec 7 19:36:44 UTC 2012

Interesting. It seems a very professional agency! Their website looks
very promising.

Not much experience with non profit clients it seems. I find this
website that they did quite nice: http://www.caboodlecollective.com/#

My first hunch now is: Yes, let's do it. But let's sleep a few nights
over it and decide on Monday.

Erik

email:   erik at corporateeurope.org

phone:   +31-(0)30-2364422
mobile:  +32-(0)476-901587 (only when I'm in Belgium)
skype:   zilverling
twitter: erikwesselius

website: http://www.corporateeurope.org