[EU-lobby-data] latest info

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Fri Dec 7 17:07:04 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

so, I just talked to Mathilde.

First of all, she emphasised that Curve wouldn't offer something like
this on the market to such a low cost. She said that they pushed them
quite a bit and were able to negotiate this budget with them because
they know each other.

They had good experiences with them in the past and are fully confident
that they'll be able to do the job. Tactical will remain our main
contractor and will be responsible for the qualitiy of the work. They
chose Curve mainly because they are Drupal experts and because of prior
experience.

There will be two people working on the project on Curve's side.

Mathilde promised to send some links to give us an impression of their
work.

Some examples of their work can be found here, though you probably saw
that already: http://curveagency.com/

On their website they say they worked for the BBC and some universities.
Of course one doesn't know if the BBC was happy with them or what the
scale of the project was. On the other hand the BBC probably has quite
strict qualitiy criteria when it comes to outside contractors.

They seem to be located in Leeds.

I'll forward you everything else Mathilde might be sending me.

Have a nice weekend and talk to you on monday at, shall we say, 9.30?

Timo

--
Timo Lange
LobbyControl e.V. - Berliner Büro