[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: RE: Design work for NGO Tactical Tech

Timo Lange timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Fri Dec 7 16:03:55 UTC 2012

Hi all,

just received this. Looks quite professional at first glance. And the
cost seem to be reasonable.

Talk to you in a minute.

Timo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: RE: Design work for NGO Tactical Tech
Datum: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:48:16 -0600
Von: Robert Dunn <robert.dunn at curveagency.com>
An: Timo Lange <timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de>, Mathilde
<mathilde at tacticaltech.org>
Kopie (CC): Craig Perks <craig.perks at curveagency.com>, Peter McClory
<peter.mcclory at curveagency.com>

Hi Timo,

I have put a brief proposal together for you based on your budget.

With regards to timings, I estimate that we will be able to have the
site live to the public during the week commencing the 21st of January 2013.

As you can appreciate this is a rough estimate which I have based on
what we have seen so far.  If nothing affects the project I envisage we
may be able to complete it sooner however equally if there are issues
with the project (i.e. an overarching error in the data) it could delay
the launch date.

If you have any questions regarding the attached please let me know or
alternatively if you're happy with it, please can you email me a signed
copy so that we can start the first stage of our process.  Once we've
got sign-off from you and started the documentation process we can give
you a more definitive breakdown of when we expect to complete each stage.

Regards,

Rob

CurveAgency.com
+44(0)113 815 1237