[EU-lobby-data] today's meeting

ester ester at corporateeurope.org
Fri Dec 14 12:52:21 UTC 2012

Hello!

Well, we're in the final countdown and I hope we can push things along a
bit, so that everything gets ready for the great day. :)

Ahead of today's meeting, I have some documents I would like you to have
a look at: invitation draft, press release draft and a proposal for
background texts. I know this is short-time notice, but they are
short... I hope you can manage to have a quick look.

Thank you!!

ester

Agenda would look more or less like this?

- website update
- Friedrich's app for crowd-sourcing
- decision on average-versus-maximum issue
- which background texts for website?
- sending out invitations next week
- outreach
- tags?
- updating the planning document (task division) and calendar
- other issues?

--
Ester Arauzo
Researcher and media outreach coordinator
ester at corporateeurope.org
Corporate Europe Observatory
www.corporateeurope.org