[EU-lobby-data] today's meeting

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Fri Dec 14 14:42:21 UTC 2012

thanks Ester,

I've got the flu, so not the most effective today, but will try to
read docs before call and maybe comment on them afterwards. Once
everyone has sent content comments, we can share them with fran and
john here in FoEE if it helps. They're in meetings in Amdam today but
will be back next week.

Speak soon guys, I'm invisible on skype and will call in from home.

cheers