[EU-lobby-data] draft blog post by Ester

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Mon Nov 26 15:10:24 UTC 2012

Hi there everyone,

Thanks for sending this around Olivier. I actually learnt a lot with
this post; I didn't think the imbalance was so big (so yes we need the
lobbyfacts :-) :-) :-) )
I agree with most of your comments, and I think your idea for a
comparison with TR is really good. Thinking back of the ratio earlier
calculated by CEO (+/- 6 lobbyists for 1 MEP) I was also wondering if we
could use the data given in this blog post for more refined ratios on
the types of lobbyists influencing one MEP (out of the 6 per MEP, we can
also show the imbalance between corporates and other sectors - then we
have both the big pictureof corporate imabalance and the micro level).
But feel free to ignore this idea if you think it makes it confusing.

Speak to you on thursday; will have a look at the outreach plan by then
as well

Best

Natacha
On 23/11/2012 14:46, Olivier Hoedeman wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I'm sending you the first draft blogpost for lobbyfacts.eu, written by
> Ester. It would be great if you could have a look before our next
> conference call (Thursday 29th at 14 o'clock).
>
> Also, a message for Friedrich: Ester has sent you some questions which
> she needs help with before she can proceed with writing the other
> blogposts we had agreed on.
>
> friendly greetings
>
> Olivier

Natacha Cingotti