[EU-lobby-data] New suggestion for domain name: lobbycrunch.eu

Timo Lange, LobbyControl timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de
Wed Oct 10 13:27:02 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I asked around in our team and we still favour lobbyfacts.eu for the
URL. I agree it's kind of dull but we should have some slogan in
addition anyway.

For a non-english audience lobbycrunch.eu is not so easy to grasp. In
Germany I guess a lot of people will associate it more with breakfast
cereals than with any other connotation or meaning of the word "crunch".
Lobbyfacts.eu is simple and easy to understand even for people with
limited english-speaking skills.

Regarding our meeting with Marek yesterday: We have agreed to move
forward quickly. What we need to do next is to fill out the attached
questionnaire and send it back to them as soon as possible, preferably
this week. I already made a few notes there but do not have the time to
do more today or even tomorrow. So feel free to add.

What we also need to do is to come up with some wireframes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Website_wireframe

Friedrich said that those are best done on paper. For us I guess
something more digital might be appropriate. Any ideas?

Based on the questionnaire and the wire frames we will then make a
contract next week. Due to the very limited timeframe it will have to be
a very simple and scaled-down version with not so many cool
visualisations and features. Tactical is bored by static and simple
things, but due to the promise to further develop the website next year,
they are very interested to get things going.

I will be out of office fron this minute on till mid-day tomorrow.

Best regards

Timo