[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: next conference call: Monday 14 o'clock

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Mon Oct 15 08:51:33 UTC 2012

Dear friends, I just realised that my message sent Wednesday might not
have reached you because I sent it to a wrong email address; I hope
you're all avaialable to talk this afternoon at 14 o'clock.

We'll use the usual CEO conference call system and discuss the following
key issues (and probably more):
- update on website design issues
- update on programming & data normalisation
- deciding the name of the website
- working budget & cost-sharing
- external help with blog stories (Ester Arauzo?)
- venue for launch 4 December
- other matters

Talk to you soon

Olivier