[EU-lobby-data] my conversation with Ester

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Mon Oct 22 09:00:31 UTC 2012

Hey Olivier,

Thanks for keeping us posted. What you have identified already seems to
make sense.

Fromt the top of my head, I'm trying to think of other ideas:
- maybe a blog about the discrepancies b/w aggregates on overall number
of lobbyists (declared) vs numbers of badges
- something on organisations with most EP accreditations maybe?
I'll try to brainstorm further in the next days.

Update on talks with Tactical Tech would be great. I still have some
budget (that could go either on event organising, stories by Esther or
TacTech designing) but would need to know what the situation is.

@all question: is there a next call planned some time soon?
@friedrich: contract has been signed: all is all right I think; how is
it going on your end re: crowdsourcing app?

Best

Natacha

--
Natacha Cingotti