[EU-lobby-data] Fwd: Re: contract

Natacha Cingotti natacha.cingotti at foeeurope.org
Tue Oct 30 15:03:24 UTC 2012

Hi all again,

So I checked with finance, it's all fine for us to contribute another
EUR 2,000 for the lobby crunching project.

@ Timo, the only thing you will just need to make sure to include when
you send us LobbyControl invoice to FoEE:
- the original offer you got from Tactical Tech and the MoU you sign
- the total invoice you receive from them for completion of the job

I copy Rodrigo, our finance officer, in case you have any question.
don't hesitate to ask him and/or keep him in the loop about any finance
issue.

Cheers all

Natacha

On 29/10/2012 12:13, Timo Lange wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> please find attached a draft MoU with TTC.
>
> There are still some inconsistencies to adress. What do you think about
> the MoU? I think paragraph IX is OK, since this is not about content,
> data or programming, which we agreed to be open source. The design
> itself doesn't need to be or even shouldn't be open source, right?
>
> The proposed budget is 5,680 Euro. Is this OK? How do we want to split
> this? If LobbyControl covers 1,680 Euro, could FoEE and CEO cover 2,000
> Euro each?
>
> Do you have any other comments or thoughts on this? If so, please tell
> me quickly so that we can formally sign this thing before the end of
> October.
>
> All the best, Timo
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: Re: contract
> Datum: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:26:26 +0100
> Von: Mathilde <mathilde at tacticaltech.org>
> An: Timo Lange <timo.lange at lobbycontrol.de>
>
> Dear Timo!
>
> It was not forgotten, just where a few little emergencies friday and
> over the weekend..
>
> I am so so sorry you haven't received this yet, but please find attached
> a draft contract.
>
> Please let me know any thoughts.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mathilde
>

> On 29/10/12 10:14, Timo Lange wrote:
>> Hi Mathilde,
>>
>> how are you doing? You wanted to send me a draft contract...
>>
>> Cheers, Timo

Natacha Cingotti
Lobby transparency and corporate power
Friends of the Earth Europe