[EU-lobby-data] conference call Monday or Tuesday?

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Tue Sep 18 15:38:18 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

Erik and I would like to discuss having our next conference call on
Monday 24th or Tuesday 25th. Here's a doodle to see if that works for
everyone: http://www.doodle.com/afnpctsztsaicak4#table

One of the things to discuss is the launch event and a plan of action
between now and the launch. The launch-date-doodle pointed to first week
of December as the best week for the launch; within that week Tuesday
4th of December appears as the best day.

friendly greetings

Olivier