[EU-lobby-data] doodle for launch event datacrunching website

Olivier Hoedeman olivier at corporateeurope.org
Thu Sep 13 15:37:55 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

as discussed with most of you, I'd like to propose that we set a date
for launching the first version of the new website - and that we do this
with a press conference and a one-day (or half-day) workshop for
journalists how to use the website (and perhaps other research tools) to
throw light on lobbying in Brussels. This kind of workshop is something
CEO has on its to-do list for the next months and combining it with the
launch of the website would be ideal. The ideal timing would be last
week of November or first week of December; that way we still have
eight-nine weeks to get the website (first version, to be improved and
expanded later) done. The two weeks are in principle good for
journalists as these are not 'Strasbourg weeks'.

I've set up a doodle to identify the ideal date for this event, so
please check your (organisational) calendars and fill it in within the
next days:

http://www.doodle.com/e47p7gunn453uks5

As soon as we have determined the launch date we can put together a plan
of action of what needs to happen by when to get the website ready.

friendly greetings

Olivier